Did You Know?
- Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) have two to three years of training in subjects such as anatomy, physiology, neurology, pathology, and therapeutic exercise.
- RMTs are regulated health professionals registered with the College of Massage Therapists, whose mandate is to protect the public by ensuring RMTs maintain a high professional standards. For more information visit the College's website.
- RMTs are trained to treat a variety of diseases and disorders such as, but not limited to: tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, headaches, TMJ, Parkinson’s, degenerative disc disease, frozen shoulder syndrome, whiplash and scoliosis.
- Massage therapy can help the body cope with the physical and emotional stresses of daily life.
- RMTs are committed to protecting your privacy, and we are bound by the same confidentiality standards as doctors and lawyers.